I'm Alive and Back!!

Hello All!

I'm alive and back!!! So much has happened in the last 7 months (including the complete meltdown of my computer), here's the short version:



1. Christmas: I was thanking God for turning my life around financially in 2010.

2. New Years: Unfortunately, realized my office job was one of the most negative places I have ever worked. (Also realized I shouldn’t be working in offices anyway because they suck my creative soul.)

3. New Years: Realized my apartment situation was one of the most negative places I have ever lived.

4. February 1st: Started to have a nervous breakdown realizing I was not where I should be in my life.

5. February 7th: Walked out of my hellacious job.

6. March 7th: Found a new calling as a Music/Drama teacher at my son’s preschool.

7. March 7th: JOY

8. April 1st: Moved into a new beautiful apartment with my son.

9. April 1st: JOY

10. May 14th to 15th: After 2 weeks of training and 7 weeks of intense prep, put up the school’s two day Spring Production.

11. June and July: daily music classes for kids, daily drama classes for 5 year olds and up, plus Field Trips –Whole Foods, Art Store, and Bowling every Tuesday. Yes! They’re paying me for this!!!!

12. August: New school year starts and another new shift, my son starts kindergarten.

13. Today: JOY, and thanking God! It wasn’t until I gave up control to God and realized I never had control in the first place, that things massively changed in my life for the better. I can’t wait to see what JOY is next!




Popular posts from this blog

Actress Post #7 - The Point of Acting Part 2

Back to the Beginning